Christensen Associates Inc. (CAI) is a specialty engineering firm serving clients who plan, develop and operate hydropower and water resources facilities.
Our clients include Water Agencies, Irrigation Districts, Public Utilities, Electric Utility Companies, Independent Power Producers, Sureties and Financial Institutions. They are responsible for meeting growing public needs for reliable supplies of clean water and renewable energy in today's complex regulatory and business environment.
Owners of wet infrastructure also face the challenge of relicensing and upgrading aging dams, water systems and hydroelectric power plants to meet today's safety, regulatory and environmental standards. Fortunately, upgrading often provides a unique opportunity to increase system performance and to enhance environmental and recreation benefits.
Successful strategic planning, development and operation of water resources assets requires vision, determination and a small core team with the right skill set for the project backed by year's of practical experience.
We offer our clients the following benefits:
- Strategic Teaming - Best multidisciplinary team for your project.
- Unique Expertise - State-of-art hydro industry expertise.
- Experience - Invauable lessons learned from successful projects.
- Ingenuity - Innovative and cost-effective solutions.
- Value - Value-driven approaches to engineering and construction.
- Responsiveness - Personal attention of a small specialty firm.